Proceeds go to a scholarship fund to benefit local youth of Pagosa Springs, Colorado.
Click Here to download the General Public Tournament Flyer
Click Here to download the Players / Participants Flyer
(See Brackets for detailed info on Game Times)
- Thursday April 07th - Games start at 6:30pm
- Friday April 08th - Games start at 10:00am in all Gyms
- Friday Evening - Special Memorial Video Presentation, Slam Dunk Contest, 3 Point Shoot-out, and Paper Airplane Throw
- Saturday April 09th - Games start at 9:00am in all Gyms
- Championship Games start at 6:00pm, last Championship game starts at 8:30pm
COLLEGE COMPETITION WILL BE EXPECTED
3 Divisions: OPEN, 6FT & Under, 35 & OVER
Entry Fee: $275 per Team
10 Player Maximum on Each Team
*Quality Referees from the 4-Corners Area*
*Adjoining Quality Gymnasiums*
Deadline: $125 NON-REFUNDABLE Deposit Payable by April 1st for the First 30 Teams to Qualify. Deposit required to reserve spot.
Prizes: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, & 4th Place Teams, Tournament MVP, Slam-Dunk Contest, 3-Point Shootout, Door Prizes
T-Shirts, Cash Prizes, Jackets, Bags, Hooded Sweatshirts
Don't Wait too long and think you will get in. We fill up fast.
Admission: Adults $3, Students $2, 8 and under FREE!
Concessions & Admittance
Contact Loretta Ross (970) 264-5266
Books, Score keepers, Referees, and Competitors
Contact Troy Ross (970) 264-5265
Fax - (970) 264-2123
Email - Troy@RossBasketballTournament.com